Warranty and Service Process. How does it work?
Please review the following if you suspect that your HatsanUSA product is in need of warranty repair, replacement, or service. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed the Warranty and Safety pages on our site.
Warranty and Service Returns:
- Complete the Product Service Request form located on this site. You will be contacted with instructions once your form is received and processed.
- If it is determined that you need to send in your gun, you will be given an RMA number along with a shipping address. – Your RMA number is valid for 30 days after the date of issue.
- Please send your product to the specified address using a traceable shipping method; i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc.
- We will not be held responsible for lost packages or products damaged during shipping. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that his/her return is securely packed and well protected from shipping damage. Items that arrive in poor or damaged packaging may not be accepted.
Do not ship your item only in its retail box – this does not provide enough protection/security on its own.
Process Once Received:
- If a problem is found and determined to be under warranty, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to the customer
- If no problem found, the gun will be shipped back at the customer’s expense, with payment due in advance of return shipping.
- If it is determined that the problem is due to misuse or that the product has been tampered with, the customer will be contacted regarding the cost of the repair and return shipping. Payment is required prior to shipping the product back to the customer.
- You can check the status of your RMA by replying to your email pertaining to the RMA or by calling 1-877-278-4448 x201.